Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%

Slivovitz Strykowska Premium 72%

Slivovitz Strykowska Premium 72%

Some time ago, fell into my hands a remarkable drink Slivovitz Strykowska 72%. This brandy is produced according to the eighteenth century recipe, stored in the archives of the Jewish community. It is the only brandy in the world that is certified Kosher for Passover, which is the highest possible standard of ritual purity. In order to obtain, production facilities and production line had to go through a thorough modernization. All elements of the plum brandy which flows in the production process (vats, tanks, literally each tube and each container) have been replaced with new, certified Kosher or have undergone koszerowania. The whole production line was approved by the ultra-Orthodox in Israel rabiniczy court. For each element involved in the production is glued special kosher certificate. The entire production process is carried out in one place, because, like distillation and bottling took place in other places, is a car designed to carry brandy would need to be kosher.

All components, each intermediate used in the production of this drink, has been thoroughly tested and approved by the court in terms of kosher rabiniczy. The yeast used in the production process are imported from Antwerp.

The exact formula is not known. The main components are the focus of plums, raisins and sugar. Setting is inoculated with special yeast and allowed to ferment. At the end moves to the rectification column, that is, to distillation .

Slivovitz has a delicate straw color and is slightly oily, involved in the glass gently flows down from the walls. We sense a clear and pleasant aromas of plums, delicate scents of fusel (in the end it has to taste like the one that was made ​​centuries earlier). Do not drink brandy glasses whole, but the taste slowly. The first feeling is mild, crisp taste of plums and distillate . The longer flows into the stomach the more heats the whole body and mind.

Cedyk of Szydtowiec said that brandy was a gift from God

for the Jewish people, because it includes the three elements:

* Gives joy, brings relief and comfort consume;

* Częstowanie it brings people together;

* Give maintenance to those who produce it;

Found on Google by the phrase:

• brandy Strykowska
  • Slivovitz strykover
  • Premium Slivovitz strykover
  • strykover
  • Jewish plum brandy

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to "Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%"

1. Clever said:

Ha
    also tried. I bought in the shop at the airport in Warsaw for 75 PLN.

Taste decent, heats of pierwsego phloem to the stomach. Real taste of brandy, fruit feel, feel that it is a distillate ing spirit with a hint of fruit.

RECOMMENDED

2. The magician said:

Also tasted. Taste and smell phenomenal! From today will become ui my house.

3. Milosz said:

I bought in Makro. Taste very good, bottle and kartnik beautiful. Overall, I can not stop raving about her friend :)

4. anna s. He said:

Suuuper. And Not bad holding. Poland probably the best plum brandy, if not superior to the Moldovan and Croatian. Skipping Lack, because it's a delicacy.

5. Milosz said:

Recently I discovered a plum brandy voltarzu strykover about 40%. In my opinion, even better than the 72% :)

6. Mr.R said:

Oh yes, Slivovice Strykowska power is also present in 40%. It may be better, as less power makes the flavors are more noticeable.

7. ewelina said:

for me it was a revelation. so do not do a good brandy even our Highlanders :)
    great!

8. Rafal said:

Anno: this Łcką slivovitz just need to be careful on what and where to buy, because I know from experience that Lacko - Łącka not equal. If you do not know where and from whom to buy it - you can pretty well cut to crap in a bottle with a nice label.

9. Chris said:

I slivovtz Strykowska 72% kosher three bottles and two bottles of 40% can sell for 40 zł per bottle from what I read it is made under constant control so there is no possibility of chemical additives is a natural product kosher unique in Europe and even in the world

10. Gregory said:

Chris, and where did you get this plum in these quantities? After all, it is expensive ;) But the fact that the price of 40 zl, and Makro 59zł difference :)
    Premium Strykover 72% gives a pretty hard time, but I like these wines :) 40% has phenomenal taste, smell great and everything is about to write :) Apparently they have taken the apple, well see how it will be drunk :)
    I am of myself, let me add that I bought 72% of the macro, and the Alma is my friend.

11. Janusz said:

Chris, that your proposal (resale) is still valid? Interesowałyby me two bottles of 72%.