Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%

Slivovitz Strykowska Premium 72%

Slivovitz Strykowska Premium 72%

Some time ago, fell into my hands unusual drink Slivovitz Strykowska 72%. This Slivovitz is produced according to the eighteenth century recipe, stored in the archives of the Jewish community. It is the only plum brandy in the world that is certified Kosher for Passover, which is the highest possible standard of ritual purity. To receive, production plant and production line had to go through a thorough modernization. All elements which flows plum brandy production process (vats, tanks, literally each tube and each container) have been replaced with new certified Kosher or have undergone a process koszerowania. The entire production line was approved by the ultra-Orthodox in Israel rabiniczy court. For each element involved in the production is glued special kosher certificate. The entire production process takes place in one place, because, like distillation and bottling took place in other places, is a car designed to carry plum brandy would need to be kosher.

All components, each intermediate used in the production of this drink, has been thoroughly tested and approved by the court rabiniczy in terms of kashrut. The yeast used in the production process are imported from Antwerp.

The exact formulation is not known. The main components are the focus plums, raisins and sugar. Set inoculated with a special yeast and allowed to ferment. At the end goes to the rectification column, that is, to distillation .

Slivovitz is a delicate straw color and is slightly oily, involved in the glass gently flows down from the walls. We can feel the distinct aromas of plums and pleasant, delicate scents of fusel (in the end it has a taste like this that was made ​​centuries earlier). Slivovitz do not drink the whole glasses, but the taste slowly. The first feeling is soft, crisp taste of plums and distillate . The longer flows to the stomach the more heats the whole body and mind.

Cedyk of Szydtowiec said that plum brandy was a gift from God

for the Jewish people, because it includes the three elements:

* Brings joy, brings relief and comfort consume;

* Treating it brings people together;

* Gives the maintenance of those who produce it;

Found on Google with the phrase:

• plum brandy Strykowska
  • strykover slivovitz
  • strykover Premium slivovitz
  • strykover
  • Jewish plum brandy

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to "Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%"

1. Clever said:

Ha,
    also tried. I bought in the store at the airport in Warsaw for 75zł.

The taste decent, heats of pierwsego phloem to the stomach. A true taste of plum brandy, fruit feel, feel that it is a distillate YOUR spirit with hints of fruit.

RECOMMEND

2. The magician said:

Also tasted. Taste and smell phenomenal! From now u will become my home.

3. Milosz said:

I bought the Macro. Taste very good, bottle and kartnik beautiful. Overall, I can not stop praising her friend :)

4. anna s said:

Suuuper. And perfectly holds. Probably the best Polish plum brandy, if not surpasses the Moldovan and Croatian. Skipping Łącka, because it is a delicacy.

5. Milosz said:

Recently I discovered a plum brandy strykover of voltarzu 40%. In my opinion, even better than 72% :)

6. Mr.R said:

Oh yes, slivovica Strykowska is also present in 40% strength. It may be better, as less power makes the flavors are more noticeable.

7. ewelina said:

for me it was a revelation. so good plum brandy do not even our mountaineers :)
    great!

8. Rafal said:

Anno: this Łcką plum brandy just need to be careful what and where to buy, because I know from experience that Lacko - Łącka not equal. If you do not know where and from whom to buy it - you'll have fun cut to shit in a bottle with a pretty label.

9. krzysiek said:

I Śliwowica Strykowska 72% kosher three bottles and two bottles of 40% can sell for 40 zł per bottle from what I read it is done under control so there is no possibility of chemical additives is a natural product kosher unique in Europe and even in the world

10. Gregory said:

Chris, and where did you get this plum brandy in these quantities? After all, it is expensive ;) But the fact that the price of 40 zl and 59zł in the macro is a difference :)
    Strykover Premium 72% gives a pretty hard time, but I like these wines :) 40% have phenomenal taste, smell great, and in general is something to write about :) Apparently they have even taken apple slices, you'll see how it will be drunk :)
    I am of myself, let me add that I bought 72% of the macro, and the Alma is my friend.

11. Janusz said:

Chris, if your proposal (resale) is still valid? Interesowałyby me two bottles of 72%.