Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%

Slivovtz Strykowska Premium 72%

Slivovtz Strykowska Premium 72%

Some time ago, I fell into my hands a remarkable liquor slivovtz Strykowska 72%. This brandy is produced according to the eighteenth century recipe, stored in the archives of the Jewish community. It is the only brandy in the world that is certified Kosher for Pesach, which means the highest possible standard of ritual purity. In order to obtain, manufacturing plant and production line had to undergo a thorough modernization. All elements which plum brandy flows in the production process (vats, tanks, literally each tube and each container) have been replaced with new, certified Kosher or have undergone a process koszerowania. The whole production line was approved by the ultra-orthodox rabiniczy court in Israel. For each element involved in the production is glued special kosher certificate. The entire production process takes place in one place, because, like distillation and bottling took place in other places, is a car designed to carry slivovitz would need to be kosher.

All components, each intermediate used in the production of this drink, has been thoroughly tested and approved by the court rabiniczy in terms of kashrut. The yeast used in the production process are imported from Antwerp.

The exact formulation is not known. The main components are the focus prunes, raisins and sugar. Set is inoculated with special yeast and allowed to ferment. At the end moves to the rectification column, that is, to distillation .

Slivovtz has a delicate straw color and is slightly oily, involved in the glass gently flows down from the walls. We sense a clear and pleasant aromas of plums, delicate scents fusel (in the end it has to taste like the one that was made ​​centuries earlier). Slivovitz not drink all glasses, but he slowly tastes. The first feeling is mild, crisp taste of plums and distillate . The longer flows into the stomach the more heats the whole body and mind.

Cedyk from Szydlowiec said that brandy was a gift from God

for the Jewish people, because it includes three elements:

* It gives joy, bringing relief and comfort to consume;

* Częstowanie it brings people together;

* Give maintenance to those who produce it;

Found on Google by the phrase:

• slivovitz Strykowska
  • strykover Slivovitz
  • Premium Slivovitz strykover
  • strykover
  • Jewish plum brandy

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to "Tasting: Strykover Slivovitz 72%"

1. Clever He said:

Ha,
    also I tried. I bought in the shop at the airport in Warsaw for 75zł.

The taste decent, phloem heats of pierwsego to the stomach. A real taste of plum brandy, fruit feel, feel that this distillate ing a spirit with a hint of fruit.

RECOMMENDED

2. The magician said:

Also I tasted. Taste and smell phenomenal! From today he will become ui my house.

3. Milosz said:

I bought in Makro. Taste very good, bottle and kartnik beautiful. Overall, I can not stop raving about her friends :)

4. anna s. He said:

Suuuper. And Not bad hold. Polish plum brandy probably the best, if not exceeds the Moldovan and Croatian. Skipping Lack, because it's a delicacy.

5. Milosz said:

Recently fell into my hands plum brandy strykover of voltarzu 40%. In my opinion even better than 72% :)

6. Mr.R said:

Oh yes, Slivovice Strykowska is also present in power of 40%. It may be better, as less power makes the aromas are more noticeable.

7. ewelina said:

for me the revelation of the year. so good slivovitz do not even our Highlanders :)
    great!

8. Rafal said:

Anno: with this Łcką slivovitz just need to be careful on what and where to buy, because I know from experience that Lacko - Łącka not equal. If you do not know where and from whom to buy it - you can cut well enough to muck in with a nice bottle label.

9. Chris said:

I slivovitz Strykowska 72% kosher three bottles and two bottles of 40% can resell for 40 zł per bottle from what I read it is done under control so there is no possibility of chemical additives is a natural product kosher unique in Europe and even in the world

10. Gregory said:

Chris, and where did you get this plum brandy in these quantities? After all, it is expensive 😉 But the fact, the price of PLN 40, and 59zł in the macro is a difference :)
    Premium Strykover 72% gives a pretty hard time, but I like such drinks :) 40% have phenomenal taste, smell great and everything is about to write :) Apparently they still have taken the apple, well, we'll see how it will be drunk :)
    I am of myself I will add that bought 72% in Makro, while the Alma is my friend.

11. Janusz said:

Chris, that your proposal (resale) is still valid? Interesowałyby me two bottles of 72%.

Write a comment